Wednesday, January 10, 2018

My favorite photo for week 2 of 52 Ancestors in 52 weeks

Boy did I have trouble deciding which photo to pick for this 2nd week challenge. 

Then I ran across a photo of My Grandmother Pearl that I used to carry with my as a young teenager after her passing in 1972. I even took this photo with me all the way to RAF Mildenhal England. Grandma Pearl was the most amazing woman I ever knew and ever will know. 

This is Pearl May Combs Reising 25 July 1907 to 25 Oct 1972. A mother of 7 boys widowed to raise 6 of the boys when her husband passed away March 1941. 



#52Ancestors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 9 Where There's A Will (there's a way) #52ancestors

I'm taking this in a different direction Where there's a will. I'm going blog about my father in law Charles Dale WILLiams as th...