Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Week 7 : Valentine 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks

My Valentine is my CRAZY husband Charles Huston Williams born April 13, 1970 to November 18, 2015. A very short life even shorter marriage May 14, 2014.

We meet in 2013 under very strange circumstances to say the least. My first impression was wow he's really rude! REason being I thought he was rude first thing he said to me " Do you have a phone" So I did him " Give it to me" Charlie called a mutual friend of ours. Next words out of his mouth was "Are you Linda?" and he gave me the phone to speak to Carolyn and he walked away.

Days after that meeting I was going to see if he was really that rude or not. I stopped in at Pastor Dan's place across frowing m where I worked. (Need to tell you Charlie and his friend James were homeless,and Carolyn was helping them with their dogs they had). Charlie still didn't speak much.

Then I noticed he would come into the store I worked at in one door out the other looking to see if I was working. Charlie would be waiting at my car at the end of my shift with Skoo B Dew, slowly he began speaking and trusting me.

My family didn't like the idea at all that I was friendly to "those people" . One thing lead to another Charlie confided to me issues he had going on a little about his life growing up. He thought the world of his father.

People would ask me "what's going on with you and Charlie?'" I didn't much of our relationship just that we were "friends" . I noticed some of his friends didn't like it that he was spending time with me (females got jealous). Charlie then told me he was getting some weird questions as well as to what was happening.

Two totally opposites from totally diffent worlds were falling in love! We decided that we wanted to marry, he was so sick back then he was afraid he didn't have much to offer me and he was very afraid he'd become like his father of not treating women well.

We married May 14th 2014 at the ROPE Center in Hudson we had a nice campsite to live in until we were able to get into house. That campsite was home for a few months and I think it was my favorite one as well.

Neither of us were married before which was odd at the ages we were then. He was and will always be my VALENTINE.  We knew wouldn't have much time together due to his illnesses. They were the best time of my life .


Love you always my Valentine Charlie Huston Williams May you continue to rest in peace you so deserve until we can be together again.   

#52Ancestors      #@AmyJohnsonCrow       #Wendy's52Ancestorsin52Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 9 Where There's A Will (there's a way) #52ancestors

I'm taking this in a different direction Where there's a will. I'm going blog about my father in law Charles Dale WILLiams as th...